11 Quick tips for a smooth and carefree YO ride
One of the best things about YObykes is that they don’t ask much for maintenance. They are as easy to maintain as to drive and you don’t have to give your much in order to keep these electric scooters running well.
Conventional vehicles on the other hand, have complex mechanisms such as engine, clutch plates and gear box and are tough to maintain. You need to take them to a mechanic for a repair and that too, cost you so much. But electric bikes manufactured by YObykes hold a simple mechanism. They have an efficient rechargeable battery and a BLDC hub motor to count as major components.
Here are 11 quick tips to keep your electric bike running well and enjoy a carefree ride:
1. Regularly charge the battery of your bike and avoid discharge in use.
2. If it has not been used for three or more weeks, then charge it first before you use it.
3. Prefer to use only an Electrotherm-supplied/approved charger to maintain a good battery life.
4. Do not try to dismantle either charger or battery.
5. Avoid overloading or over speeding your vehicle as this will substantially reduce its range.
6. Avoid racing start as it can faster drain the energy from its battery. So avoid fast acceleration.
7. Avoid frequent and unnecessary braking.
8. Maintain proper pressure in the tyres. Under-inflation can increase the rolling resistance and waste the energy.
9. Turn off the power whenever your electric scooter is not in use (At road crossing signals etc.).
10. Lubricate all moving parts that are exposed to atmosphere – chain, axles, pedal pivots, brake lever joints, etc. Lubricate these parts more often in dusty and rainy conditions.
11. Don’t use water-under-pressure while cleaning your battery bike in order to prevent damage to electrical components.
So keep these tips in mind and let your electric scooter keep going. Have a smooth YO ride!
To experience an electric bike by YObykes, book your test ride now!